Cogar Manufacturing is in need of a Service Sales Technician for the Texas and Louisiana areas The Technician is responsible for high quality and effective repair of equipment in the field. They are also responsible for maintaining and building new customer relationships. Service Technician will provide excellent customer service, maintain professionalism and ensure appropriate and detailed records for time, parts, supplies, purchases and repairs.
- Provide service and customer support during field and office visits
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and testing
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Document processes
- Follow all company field procedures and processes
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations
- Build positive relations with customers
- Must have significant hydraulic and mechanical experience
- Must be willing to achieve mining and TWIC certifications
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background checks, drug and alcohol screenings
- Maintain complete and detailed work records
- Maintain and care for all Company equipment and Company vehicle
- Accountable for following all DOT, OSHA, MSHA, ISO9001 and established Company rules and guidelines
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Willing to do extensive travel to include air travel and frequent overnights
- Position requires a valid driver’s license.