Core Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Fabricate replacement and new parts for facility machinery
- Fabricate, erect, install, and maintain facility machinery
- Troubleshoot and repair facility machinery
- Communicate with the operators from other shifts
- Maintain and secure work tools
- Clean and maintain a work area
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform back-up for assembly line
Minimum Education and Experience
- Basic reading, writing, and some advance arithmetic skills are required.
- Experience using one or more of the following tools: lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut off saw.
- Ability to read, interprets, and creates blueprints and schematics.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds is required.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Planning / Organizing skills
- Problem solving skills
- High School Diploma or GED