Core Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Review hydraulic schematics with engineering and shop supervisor to understand machine functions.
- Install hydraulic components in safe manner.
- Install hydraulic hoses in workmanlike manner with attention to detail and hose routing.
- Set hydraulic pressures and reliefs as required.
- Test hydraulic functions.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Planning / Organizing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Must be able to read Hydraulic Layout, Schematic, and Blueprints
- Formal Hydraulic Training courses