Cogar Manufacturing is based on a simple premise – Listen to the people who operate and maintain the equipment, offer them reasonable solutions, and provide the best customer service in the industry.
Established in 1979, Cogar Mine Supply built its solid reputation serving the coal producers of the Appalachian Basin with quality equipment, reliable parts, and outstanding service. By virtue of dedicated employees and loyal customers, Cogar Manufacturing has built on these same fundamental principles to become a manufacturing innovator. With an array of material handling systems that perform to the highest quality and safety standards, Cogar equipment operates in and around mines, oil refineries, and bulk terminals throughout the US and across the globe.
- 2016 – Moves its headquarters to a new building
- 2014 – Porto creates its new brand
- 2006 – Porto opens it doors in London
- 2003 – Inauguration of the new office
- 2001 – Porto goes into business